This guide demonstrates a potential implementation of Deeploop to run outbound campaigns on cold leads. Engage your leads in 1-to-1 conversations instead of spamming them with mass-mails.
Autonomously engage, follow-up and qualify a list of cold leads.
Qualification steps for the new leads:
- First, ask if they are the right person to talk to (and if not ask for a referral).
- Then, ask for their main pain points.
- Finally, ask if they are interested in meeting a sales rep for a demo.
→ Hand-over to a human rep if all milestones are passed.
Deeploop should answer the following questions (otherwise escalate to a human rep):
- What is the pricing?
- What is the product doing?
- Can you give me some examples?
- Where are you located?
Below is an example of what a conversation with a lead would look like.
I.a. First Message
Each lead from the batch will be contacted, but let's focus on the conversation with one (here: John Doe working at ABC Corp). Following the given instructions, Deeploop AI assistant (here: Susan Scales) engages him:
I.b. Persistent Followup
Deeploop keeps on following up and pushes for the qualification milestone until the lead replies:
I.c. Notes on Followups
- Deeploop handles the whole writing of the follow-up campaigns.
- The AI engine dynamically tries several possible strategies (different timings, follow-up messages...) and finds the optimal strategies to get positive replies from the lead. One way to see that is as a massive A/B testings (but with dozens of different campaigns).
- Email events are tracked (openings, link clicks etc.) and integrated in the strategy. For instance, a lead opening twice an email in a row will instantanously receive a follow-up message.
- Deeploop is in norm with the new GDPR regulation.
I.d. Already having a tool for Engagement?
Are you already using a tool for your cold outreach (Sendgrid, Outreach.io, Salesloft, PersistIQ)? Having your previous campaigns already setup on those tools, Deeploop can connect with them and take over the conversation when the lead replies! (see next - Section II).
II. Conversation & Qualification
When John finaly replies back, Deeploop moves to the next qualification step, while answering the question about pricing:
John replies back with a question which isn't in the knowledge base. Deeploop can't answer directly:
Do you integrate with Marketo?
Deeploop understands the situation and asks for help to the lead owner:
The lead owner instructions are followed and the knowledge assimilated by Deeploop's AI for further usage. The qualification continues:
IV. Hand-over to Human Owner
When the lead passes the last qualification milestone, he is escalated to a human rep (here: Amanda) for a demo call:
Simply give instructions to your Deeploop AI assistant on how it should qualify your leads and it will:
- Engage them in natural 1-1 conversations.
- Find optimal follow-up strategies for them.
- Answer their questions (while asking for help if a new situation is encountered).
- Finally allow your reps to spend their on only truly qualified leads!